Ticked Off - Tick Removal Tool
This simple-to-use device removes ticks safely from people and animals by grabbing the mouthparts at skin level and removing them completely, in one motion, without touching the tick. This tool is ideal to take on camping trips, hiking, or just having around the house.
Ticked Off Key Benefits:
- removes crawling or attached ticks
- simple and easy to use
- independently University lab tested
- physician and veterinarian endorsed
- helps reduce the risk of diseases
- no human contact with the tick
How To Use:
- Isolate the tick, and make sure it is clearly visible and free from obstruction
- Place the wider part of the notch on the skin near the tick (hold skin taut if necessary).
- Apply slight pressure downward on the skin
- Slide the tick removal tool forward so the small part of the notch is framing the tick.
- Continuous forward sliding motion detaches the tick.
Make sure to clean the tick removal tool with alcohol or disinfectant.