Frontline Plus, 6 pack
Frontline Plus for cats is a once-a-month, topical spot-on treatments for fast-acting, long lasting control of fleas for up to 3 months and ticks for up to 1 month. Frontline Plus contains Fipronil to kill adult fleas and ticks and Methoprene (an IGR) to break the flea and tick life cycle.*
Frontline® Plus Key Benefits:
- kills up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours
- continues killing fleas for an entire month or more
- waterproof formula remains effective for 30 days, even after bathing and swimming
- each tube lasts one month
Note: For maximum effectiveness, do not bathe dog 24 hours before or 48 hours after applying topical flea solutions. This product is for cats and kittens 8 weeks of age or older.
*IGR - Insect Growth Regulator - Chemicals that disrupt and impede the life cycle of insects in the egg and larvae stage of development. The idea with an IGR is that if an insect cannot reach adulthood, it cannot reproduce. In short, IGR is a form of "birth control" for pests which helps keep the populations of unwanted pests under control by preventing current and future infestations.
- Type: Topical
- Ingredients: Fipronil,Methoprene
- Size: 6 Month Supply (6 Pack)