30 Day Guarantee Return Policy:
If you are not completely satisfied with an item purchased from Jeffers, simply return it with proof of purchase within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund at the original purchase price. Some exceptions apply.
Vaccines Shipping Restrictions:
- Vaccines cannot ship to: Canada, Minnesota, P.O. Box
- Vaccines are non-returnable.
- Expedited shipping is strongly recommended to keep vaccines at ideal temperatures.
- We also strongly encourage the purchase of a cooler and additional ice packs.
- Shipping, freight, service charges, hazardous charges and drop-ship fees are non-refundable except due to a shipping error or manufacturer defect.
- All vaccines and prescription drugs are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Saddles, saddle pads, and bits must be returned in new and unused condition.
- Horse blankets and sheets may be returned only if defective or if they are returned within 30 days of purchase in new and unused condition.
- Electronic training equipment, collars, clippers, and clipper blades may be returned only if defective or if they are returned within 30 days of purchase in new and unused condition.
- Personalized, monogrammed or custom items are not returnable. If inaccurate, please provide verification for return assistance.
- All items showing signs of use will not be refunded unless defective or inoperable.
- Items marked as Final sale or No returns may not be returned
- Jeffers gift cards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.
- Return items via mail or in-store. Opened items may have a restocking fee if unable to be resold. Defective items come with a provided shipping label. However, for items ordered in error or due to remorse, the customer is responsible for return shipping.
310 W. Saunders Rd.
Dothan, AL 36301-8622
Damaged or missing parts:
Contact Jeffers Customer Service at 1-800-533-3377 within 3 days of delivery for resolution.
Jeffers is committed to providing you with fair and competitive pricing. Prices are subject to change without notice. Jeffers disclaims responsibility for pricing errors.
Jeffers also disclaims responsibility for the use or misuse of products and the methods of use described in this catalog. The manufacturer's label should always be followed. NO Jeffers employee is authorized to recommend any deviation from label usage. Comments and statements regarding products are intended to be correct and accurate, but the customer should be guided solely by their own judgment and opinion coupled with professional veterinary advice which should be sought in animal health matters.
Jeffers reserves the right to amend or change the returns policy at any time.