Jeffers is always looking for talented people who love animals and love helping people who love animals. Jeffers has some of the best customers around and needs the best people taking care of them. The Jeffers facility is located in Dothan, AL, and includes our entire operation - warehouse, call center, purchasing, marketing, catalog, internet plus accounting and executive offices, and a small retail outlet. Jeffers wants quality, driven people who realize the customer is the most important asset and everything that we do is for or about the customer.
If this sounds like you, feel free to send your resume and cover letter to:
ATTN: Personnel Dept.
PO Box 100
Dothan, AL 36301
or fax to:
ATTN: Personnel Dept.
or you can e-mail to:
Jeffers does not provide relocation assistance.
SEO/SEM SpecialistJeffers is looking to fill multiple positions within the SEO/SEM department to manage all search engine optimization and content marketing activities. The candidate(s) will be responsible for managing paid and organic search activities such as content creation, keyword strategy, website management, product optimization, and link building to increase rankings on all major search engines. The positions will also be responsible for managing SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Identify negative keywords and appropriate landing pages for paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization using BrightEdge and Google Analytics
- Implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Create new content for the company’s blog
- Recommend and implement changes to website architecture, content, linking and other facts to improve SEO positions for target keywords and overall ranking
- Extremely analytical, driven, and resourceful
- Computer savvy
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Working knowledge of HTML, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, & Google AdWords - BrightEdge certification or experience a plus
Various levels of experience and interns welcome to apply.