Panacur 10% Suspension
Panacur Suspension is used for horses and cattle in treatment of lungworms, stomach worms and intestinal worms.
NOTE: Only the liter is indicated for horses.
Used for the removal and control in horses dosed at 5mg/kg (2.3 mg/lb):
- Lungworm: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Stomach worm (adults): Osteragia (brown stomach worm)
- Stomach worm (adults & 4th stage larvae): Haemonchus contortus/placei (barberpole worm), Trichostrongylus axei (small stomach worm)
- Intestinal worm (adults & 4th stage larvae): Bunostomum phlebotomum (hookworm), nematodirus helvetianus (thread-necked intestinal worm), Cooperia punctata and C. oncophora (small intestinal worm), Trichostrongylus colubriformis (bankrupt worm), Oesophagosomum radiatum (nodular worm).
Used for the removal and control of in Beef Cattle dosed at 10mg/kg (4.6mg/lb):
- Stomach worm (4th stage inhibited larvae): Ostertagia ostertagi (type II Osertagiasis)
- Tapeworm: Moniezia benedeni
All prescription items are Non-Refundable and Non-Returnable.