Rx Advantage Multi for Dogs
Advantage Multi for Dogs is a convenient, broad-spectrum heartworm preventive in a monthly topical application. It is also indicated to kill adult fleas and treat flea infestations, as well as treat and control roundworm infections caused by Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina, hookworm infections caused by Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, and whipworm infections caused by Trichuris vulpis. Advantage Multi for Dogs is for use on dogs and puppies at least 7 weeks of age and weighing at least 3 lbs.
- Only FDA-approved product labeled for the treatment of circulating heartworm microflaria in heartworm positive dogs
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange
- 100% effective in the prevention of heartworm disease, as shown in clinical trials
- Flea-killing power of imidacloprid, the same active ingredient as in Advantage® Topical Solution
- Treatment and control of roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Broad-spectrum coverage at a reduced price for pet owners as a result of purchasing one product rather than two
- Once-a-month topical application is easier for pet owners to administer than multiple products and may help with compliance
- In a recent laboratory study conducted by Byron Blagburn, MS, PhD, comparing 4 leading heartworm preventives, Advantage Multi® for Dogs was the only heartworm preventive shown to be 100% effective after a single treatment against the MP3 laboratory-maintained heartworm strain.
This product requires a Valid prescription.
Prescription items are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-REFUNDABLE.
View manufacturer and/or label information