Nemex 2 Liquid Dewormer, 2 ozNemex 2 is an oral liquid suspension of pyrantel pamoate in a palatable, caramel-flavored, liquid dewormer intended as a single treatment for the removal of large roundworms and hookworms in dogs and puppies. Nemex®-2 suspension may also be used to prevent reinfection of Toxocara canis in puppies, adult dogs & lactating bitches after whelping.
Nemex®-2 Dewormer Benefits:
- removes large roundworms
- removes hookworms
- prevents reinfection of T. canis
- safe for use in dogs & puppies
- highly palatable formula
- safe for puppies
Dosage and Administration:
Administer 1 full tsp (5 mL) for each 10 lb of body weight.
- For maximum control of reinfection, puppies should be treated at 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 10 weeks of age.
- Lactating bitches should be treated 2-3 weeks after whelping.
- Adult dogs kept in heavily contaminated quarters may be treated at monthly intervals to prevent Toxocara canis reinfestation.
- It is not necessary to withhold food prior to or after treatment.
- If there is resistance to accept the dose, mix the dosage into a small quantity of dog food.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Type: Wormer
- Size: 2 oz (60 mL) 12 tsp
Excellent, safe puppy wormer. Good for small dogs also. I have used it many times on many breeds including my wolf pup. Great product!
"My pups loved it!!!"
Was easy to give my pups, they loved. No waste!
My puppies loved it
"Nemex-2 Liquid Canine Dewormer"
Works great, my puppy loves it. I love the price. Does not come with a medicine syringe, so I picked one up at Walgreens because I did not include one with my order.
Worked great and the puppies loved the taste. Which is a good thing!