$6.95 to $57.80
$6.99 to $57.80
Country Vet Farmgard 13.3% Permethrin Concentrate is a total insect pest control that is effective for up to four weeks, for use on livestock, horses, dogs, and premises. Great for Back Rub! Read More
This item cannot ship to CA, Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Farmgard 13.3% Permethrin ConcentrateCountry Vet Farmgard 13.3% Permethrin Concentrate is a total insect pest control for use on dairy and beef cows, horses, sheep, goats, swine, poultry, dogs, and premises. Premises include: cattle barns, swine houses, milk rooms, kennels, poultry houses, horse barns, dairies, milking parlors, feed lots, stables and paddocks.
Farmgard 13.3% Permethrin Concentrate Aids in the control of:
Country Vet Farmgard 13.3% Permethrin Concentrate Directions for Use:
- for heavy infestations, use 0.50% dilution
- for lighter infestations and maintenance purposes, use the 0.25% dilution (see manufacturer label for dilution and administration details)
- one gallon of finished spray is sufficient to treat 1,580 linear feet with a 6 inch spray band
- for initial cleanup of a severe insect infestation, dilute at a rate of 1 part concentrate for 25 parts water (5.5 ounces per gallon or 0.50% dilution)
- for normal infestations or maintenance dilute 1 part concentrate for 133 parts water (1.0 oz per gallon or 0.1% dilution)
- for backrubber, dilute 8 oz in 6.5 gallons oil
View Country Vet Farmgard 13.3% manufacturer and label information - Back Label
- Brand: Country Vet
- Type: Insecticide
- Ingredient: Permethrin
- Size: 8 oz,32 oz,Gallon
- Form: Concentrate
"OK for fleas"
Fleas have been straining us, or draining us. Found the Farmgard 13.3% by accident and it was about half the price of what we had purchased previously. It works just fine for residual on the yard for fleas. Also I had to reach out to Farmgard but they said there is no conflict w/mixing with HGI for the double punch. Half the cost equal performance My only experience is with fleas on our yard (3/4 acre yard)
Works ok as a barn mist and minor repellent in stalls, but it's not a long lasting or effective for fly control on animals. Also short lived on dogs for tick control. Better values out there.
Have used another treatment for pest control on my farm dogs, but it did not control for ticks. I used this because our area has a lot of ticks, and within a week my dogs had ticks! Didn't work ... or at least not a full week. (They didn't go swimming, get bathed, or have it washed off.) Won't be buying again.