$14.99 to $15.99
Dynamint Udder CreamDynamint is the most effective udder massage aid available. Use it as an aid in reducing udder edema in the fresh cow and mastitis "flare-up" when early detection is possible.
Directions: Gently massage a generous application of Dynamint to the udder as needed.
Organic Approved Dynamint Contains:
- Peppermint - Increases circulation, generates heat and reduces swelling. It's an effective circulation stimulant with localized cooling and toning properties.
- Calendula (marigold) - Increases circulation, reducing swelling and bruising.
- Eucalyptus - Conditions skin
- Tea Tree Oil - Conditions, soothes and disinfects. It penetrates deep into tissue, where it reduces inflammation and promotes healing.
- Brand: JDJ Solutions
- Ingredient: Peppermint,Calendula (Marigold),Eucalyptus,Tea Tree Oil
- Form: Topical
- Size: 2 oz,16.9 oz
- Color : White,Green
- Color: White
Using on a dairy goat udder. She had some edema and this really helped !
"Great for Treating Mastitis"
We have been using Dynamint for years. We mostly use it to treat mastitis in cows but also use it as a general liniment. We found that if we apply DMSO right after the Dynamint that it really boosts the effectiveness for treating mastitis. By doing that we've been able to get rid of deep seated mastitis that didn't respond well to conventional treatments.
We do our best to keep biting flies off our dairy goats but you can't get all of them. This helps if the udder is bitten and helps keep them away. Plus it makes udder soft and nice.