CheckUp for Cats
At home wellness test for cats.
CheckUp provides a quick, simple and reliable method for pet owners to check the general wellness of their cat in up to 60 seconds at home. This test can detect the most common issues among domestic cats including high glucose levels, kidney failure, urinary tract infection and blood in urine. This is ideal for cats that require regular monitoring as recommended by a vet or for cat owners who simply want to CheckUp on their pet's health in-between routine visits. Perfect for aging and overweight cats.
CheckUp Key Benefits:
- stress free
- easy to use
- on-the-spot results
- one time use & easy disposal
- 60 second testing
- recommended by top veterinarians
How To Use:
- Pour all of the hydrophobic litter into a clean and empty litter box. The hydrophobic litter should not be added to regular litter.
- Allow your cat to urinate freely in their litter box.
- Once your cat has finished urinating and has stepped away from the litter box, you can easily collect the suspended sample from the top of the sand with the provided pipette.
- Fill the provided vial with the collected urine inside the pipette. The vial should be filled to 3/4 capacity in order to ensure enough of a sample to submerge the entire strip.
- Simply dip the strip into the urine filled vial for 2 seconds. Make sure all four squares are submerged. Recap the vial for further use.
- Quickly place the diagonstic strip in the designated section of the reading card. Determine results according to the instructions on the card.
- The sample can be kept for further use. simply close the vial tightly and keep in the refrigerator.
- If any test shows positive, take the sample to your vet for further evaluation.
CheckUp Kit Contains:
- 2 lb hydrophobic litter
- 2 testing strips
- 1 sample collection vial
- 1 sample collection pipette
- Brand: Coastline Global
- Type: Kit