Vetbond™ Liquid Tissue Adhesive by 3M
Exp date: 10/2021
Forms a thin, flexible bandage in seconds to stop minor bleeding and bind wound edges. Comes with extension tube for hard to reach places. Each vial of VETBOND™ contains 0.1 fl. oz. (3 mL) of product and dispenses approximately 150 drops.
Indicated for use by veterinarians for:
- cat declaws
- lacerations and abrasions
- sealing surgical incisions
- tooth extraction and other oral surgery
- dew claw removal
- tail docking
- minor wounds
- and other open/bleeding wounds
Note: For Professional Use ONLY!
- Brand: 3M
- Condition: Abrasions,Tail Docking,De-Clawing
- Size: 3 mL Bottle w/4 Applicator Tips
"Vet bond liquid adhesive"
Works great. So glad there's a Jeffer's so I can order everything I need in one place and not be charged insane prices at oet stores