November 27, 2017 Only!
Starting at 10 AM CST.
Cattle and Sheep Dewormer For Oral Use
Buy 3, get 1 free.
First 60 customers.
Limit 1 per customer.
Prohibit® Soluble (levamisole hydrochloride) is a broad-spectrum oral dewormer for cattle and sheep effective against stomach worms, intestinal worms and lungworms. Each 52 g packet contains 46.8 g of levamisole hydrochloride activity.
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus contortus, Trichostrongylus axei, Teladorsagia circumcincta)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Cooperia curticei, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum trigonocephalum, Oesophagostomum columbianum, Chabertia ovina)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus filaria)
- STOMACH WORMS: (Haemonchus placei, Trichostrongylus axei, Ostertagia ostertagi)
- INTESTINAL WORMS: (Trichostrongylus longispicularis, Cooperia oncophora, Cooperia punctata, Nematodirus spathiger, Bunostomum phlebotomum, Oesophagostomum radiatum)
- LUNGWORMS: (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Brand: AgriLabs
- Type: Drench
- Size: 52 g
- Ingredient: Levamisole Hydrochloride
This past summer one of our goats went down with Barber Pole worms. In our area, Prohibit is really the only dewormer that is effective with BP. We were able to save the doe and now she is very healthy and happy. Another great thing about this product is that you can use it on pregnant does too! We will always try to have a bag of Prohibit handy. :)
great wormer, great price, fast service