Taste of the Wild® High Prairie Dog Food
A grain-free formula with sweet potatoes and peas to provide highly digestible energy for your active dog. Your dog craves a taste of the wild; go ahead and give him one.
Features & Benefits of Taste of the Wild® High Prairie:
- has K9 Strain® Probiotics plus prebiotic fiber
- is grain-free
- has real bison or roasted venison as first ingredient
- has chelated minerals & antioxidants
- has omega fatty acid blend & optimal amino acids
- is processed with purified water
Years of domestication have turned your pets from powerful predators to best friends. However, modern science proves that your dog still shares the DNA of the wolf. Taste of the Wild® Brand Dog food offers your pet a diet controlled by his genes. It provides your pet with the kind of natural, stabilized diet that he could find "in the wild.""We have four manufacturing facilities, all located in the United
States. One is in northern California, one in central California, one in
Missouri and one in South Carolina."