$3.99 to $11.99
W-H-Y Wasp, Hornet, Yellowjacket Traps & Refills
W-H-Y Trap Key Benefits include:
- Environmentally responsible.
- No extra food bait required.
- Catches queens in spring before they build nests. Catches workers from summer through fall.
- Double chambered design prevents insects from escaping.
- Durable construction holds up for multiple seasons.
- Will not trap beneficial honeybees.
Please follow instructions carefully for best results.
- Brand : Sterling International/Rescue
- Type: Insect
- Form: Trap,Attractant Refill
- Insect Type: Wasps,Hornets,Yellowjackets
"Bees and more bees"
After the big forest fire the bees were really upset, we tired these and ended up buying 3 more. they catch all bees we even put cat food in the top and the bees here go crazy for it. We had to empty every couple days. Great product.
We have lived in the country for 5 1/2 years now and have always had an overwhelming problem with wasps. Ever since we have hung these traps we haven't caught but 1 or 2, but the amazing thing is...they have all disappeared!! We haven't seen one single wasp since we'e hung them out. It says it attracts, but in this case...it has driven them away. So now I don't even have a mess to clean out of the traps. They just packed up left all their nests and moved away. I am happy!
We were having a terrible time with wasps. We hung this trap from a tree approx 25-30' from where wasps were congrigating. It took 24 hrs. & then it appeared to attract them & begin filling up the container. I say Yeh!!!
"its a joke"
I bought this thing a couple weeks ago and baited it and set it less than 2 feet from where the hornets buzz around all day ... To this day it hasn't caught one anything ... This thing is crap ...