TRI-ZAP Insecticide Cattle Ear Tags
TRI-ZAP Insecticide Ear Tags for cattle are a new insecticidal ear tag that has a unique combination of three ingredients: 3.2% zetacypermethrin, 6% abamectin and 20% piperonyl butoxide. These tags are for use on beef and dairy cattle (including lactating), and calves to control horn flies, face flies, lice and spinose ear ticks.
Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag Advantages:
- no withdrawal period for meat or milk
- controls horn flies for up to 4 months with 2 tags
- controls face flies in calves with 2 tags
- reduces blood loss due to horn fly feeding
- controls face flies for up to 2 months with 1-2 tags
- controls lice and ear ticks for up to 3 months with 2 tags
- black buttons included
Tri-Zap tags have the Y-TEX Snap-Lok collar for guaranteed retention against tag or button failure for five months. For management of insecticide resistance, TRI-ZAP is ideal for rotation with other insecticide ear tags according to Y-TEX's recommended rotation program.
Apply with Y-TEX tagger.
- Brand: Y-Tex
- Type: Ear Tag
- Color: Blue
- Size: Package of 20