SuperMask II Classic without Ears
"Now with a longer nose for greater fly protection!"
SuperMask II Classic without Ears Key Features
- same classic styling mesh and plush trim, but with more coverage
- keeps out biting and nuisance flies, dirt, dust and debris
- provides UV protection
- protects eyes without obstructing vision
- horseproof closure with elastic band to provide the optimal fit
- personalized horse nametag on closure for easy identification
Trim color may vary
|Foal||200 - 500 lbs|
|Yearling||500 - 700 lbs|
|Arabian||700 - 900 lbs|
|Horse||900 - 1200 lbs|
|X-Large||1200 -1500 lbs|
- Brand: Farnam
- Size: Foal, Yearling, Arabian, Horse
- Type: Fly Mask w/o Ears
"It went straight on the donkey"
This mask went straight on the donkey. I know most people are using it for horses. It fits my large standard fine and the extra protections is exactly that. I'm glad the closing was changed back to 2 flaps. My donkeys will shred it off before they undo the closing.
""More protection" - NOT!"
Having used SuperMask II's for years, I thought I'd try the new "more protection" style. Unfortunately, this new design moved the velcro attachment forward on the jowl on my horses, making it too easy for the flymask to come off. I can even pull the mask off while removing the horses' halters. Easily removable is NOT "more protection", it's POOR protection. I'll go back to using the old style, and hope the company doesn't discontinue it.
"Fantastic fly mask"
This is my favorite brand. Durable, well fitting, and well made. I especially like that this style provides a little more protection, without going too far down.