Exodus Horse Dewormer Paste aids in the control and removal of internal parasites in all types of horses and ponies. Each dose treats up to 1,200 lb body weight. Single dose tube. Apple Flavored Read More
This product is currently unavailable for purchase.
Exodus Paste 43.9% Pyrantel Pamoate, 1 Dose
Removes internal parasites in all types of horses and ponies. Each single-dose oral syringe treats up to 1,200 lb body weight.
Exodus Paste is used to aid in the control of:
- large strongyles (bloodworms)
- small strongyles
Directions for Exodus Paste:
- horses and ponies (over 8 months) should be treated every 6 weeks
- mares should be treated 1 month before foaling date and again 10 days after foaling
- foals' dose (2-8 months of age) every 4 weeks
- apple flavored for palatability
- Brand: Bimeda
- Form: Paste
- Active Ingredient: Pyrantel Pamoate
- Size: Single Dose Tube (treats up to 1200 lb horse)
My crew does not mind the taste of this dewormer, and by alternating it with an Ivermectin past every other dosing to prevent tolerance, we are pest free!
The horses don't seem to mind the taste
"Low price, high quality"
I purchased this as part of a de-wormer kit. Has worked well for my four horses over the last five or so years. Fantastic price for a product that works so well.
"Exodus Horse Wormer"
Excellent wormer for rotation, seems to do a good job
I have used Exodus in my rotation of dewormers for many years and have been very satisfied with the results. My horses prefer the Apple flavor so they don't balk or shy away.