$11.39 to $45.99
Covexin 8 (7-way Blackleg with Tetanus) Clostridium Chauvoei, Septicum Haemolyticum, Novyi, Tetani, Perfringens Types C & D Bacterin-Toxoid vaccine for healthy sheep and cattle. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
Clostridium Chauvoei, Septicum Haemolyticum, Novyi, Tetani, Perfringens Types C & D Bacterin-Toxoid
For vaccination of healthy sheep and cattle.
- Cattle: inject 5 mL of vaccine SQ or IM, repeat in 6 weeks
- Calves under 3 months: should be revaccinated at weaning or at 4-6 months of age
- Sheep: inject 5 mL SQ, followed by a 2 ml dose in 6 weeks. Revaccinate annually with a 2 mL dose.
- Pregnant ewes should receive 2nd vaccination or annual booster 2-6 weeks before lambing.
- Give lambs primary course beginning at 10-12 weeks of age.
21-day slaughter withdrawal.
- Brand: Merck
- Form: Injectable
- Prevention Type: Tetanus, Blackleg,Blackleg, Tetanus
I've always just used the cd&t but since expanded the animals I come in contact with, I feel comfortable knowing that mine are now protected against much more. no swelling at injection site or reactions.
"Great Product for the price"
This is a product I have been using on my alpacas because we live in a snake area and I have been pleased with the results. The shipment is always quick.
"So far so good."
After about an hour of trying to decide which vaccines to buy I called my Veterinarian this was his recommendation.