$19.99 to $105.99
Corid Solution (Amprolium 9.6%) is an oral drench solution used to aid in the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. May be administered in drinking water. Read More
This item cannot ship to CA
Featured Advice from Our Experts
CORID Solution (Amprolium 9.6%)CORID Solution (Amprolium 9.6%) is used as an aid to prevent and treat coccidiosis caused by Eimeria bovis and E. zurnii in calves. Can be administered in drinking water or as a drench, CORID Solution is the strongest option for preventing coccidiosis.
CORID Solution should be used on a group, pen or herd basis. When one or more calves show clinical signs of coccidiosis, it's likely the rest of the group has been exposed to coccidia and all calves in the group, pen or herd should receive treatment. CORID has been tested at many times the recommended dose levels and has a wide safety margin.
CORID Solution Key Benefits:
- prevent and treat bovine coccidiosis
- administer in drinking water or as a drench
- palatable and readily accepted by cattle
- safety tested
Dosage & Administration of Corid Solution:In drinking water:
- Treatment - add 16 oz per 100 gal of water;
- Prevention - add 8 oz per 100 gal of water.
As a drench:
- Treatment - add 3 oz to 1 pt of water, give with a dose syringe at the rate of 1 oz per 100 lb of body weight;
- Prevention - add 1.5 oz to 1 pt of water, give with a dose syringe, 1 oz per 100 lb body weight.
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should only be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
- Ingredient: Amprolium
- Form: Drinking Water,Drench
- Size: 16 oz,Gallon
- Brand: Merial
This is the best stuff ever. I use it for my chickens and ducks. Love the product
"Couldn't live w/o it"
Lost a lot of baby goats to cocci before I found this product and included it in my kid-management. Thank you Jeffers for making it easy!