Advantage® II for Cats, Over 9 lb (6 Month Supply)
Advantage® II for cats controls existing flea infestations on your cat and prevents further infestations from occurring.
Advantage® II contains:
- 9.1% Imidacloprid
- 0.46% Pyriproxyfen (an insect growth regulator)
Advantage® II Key Benefits:
- kills 98-100% of all life stages of fleas within 12 hours of application
- prevents further infestations for up to 4 weeks
- easy to apply topical solution
For cats and kittens over 8 weeks of age.
Note: For maximum effectiveness, you should not bathe your pet 48 hours before or after application. The oils of the skin and coat help to distribute the product properly, ensuring that the product will be effective.
- Type: Topical
- Size: 6 Month Supply (Over 9 lbs)
- Ingredients: Imidacloprid, Pyriproxyfen
We have used Advantage II for years. We do not have fleas. Our cat is a domestic shorthair indoor/outdoor kitty. Area where it is applied is only damp for one day. Our cat has never had any reactions from the Advantage II. We highly recommend this product.
I don't use anything else but Advantage II to put on my cats. Product works great.
Frontline does not work on my cats to kill and repel fleas, and this is the cheapest flea treatment that I can find that works. Period. I have multiple cats and price is important, and this stuff works.