Cydectin Oral Sheep Drench Wormer
Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep is a ready-to-use solution containing 0.1% moxidectin for the treatment and control of infections due to internal parasites of sheep.
Moxidectin works to effectively paralyze and eliminate harmful parasites.
Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep Uses:
- FDA approved antiparasitic for use in sheep in the United States
- controls 13 types of adult and larval (L4) stages of internal parasites of sheep
- ready-to-use oral solution protects sheep against these common worms:
- Haemonchus contortus (Barber Pole Worms)
- Teladorsagia circumcincta (Brown Stomach Worm)
- Teladorsagia trifurcata (Brown Stomach Worm)
- Trichostrongylus axei (Stomach Hair Worm)
- Trichostongylus colubriformis (Black Scour Worm)
- Trichostrongylus vitrinus (Black Scour Worm)
- Cooperia curticei (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Cooperia oncophora (Small Intestinal Worm)
- Oesophagostomum columbianum (Nodule Worm)
- Oesophagostomum venulosum (Large Bowel Worm)
- Nematodirus battus (Thin Necked Intestinal Worm)
- Nematodirus filicollis (Thin Necked Intestinal Worm)
- Nematodirus spathiger (Thin Necked Intestinal Worm)
Cydectin Oral Drench for Sheep Administration:
- administer 1 ml dose orally per 11 lb body weight with standard drenching equipment
- 7-day slaughter withdrawal
- do not use in female sheep providing milk for human consumption
- do not use on sheep under 4 months of age
Any use of a product that is not clearly defined on the label directions should be done under supervision of a qualified veterinary professional.
View manufacturer and/or label information.