CheckUp for Dogs
At home wellness test for dogs.
CheckUp provides a quick, simple and reliable method for pet owners to check the general wellness of their dog in up to 60 seconds at home. This at home wellness test for dogs can check for high glucose levels, kidney failure, urinary tract infection and blood in urine. This is ideal for dogs that require regular monitoring as recommended by a vet or for dog owners who simply want to CheckUp on their pet's health in-between routine visits. Perfect for aging and overweight dogs.
CheckUp Key Benefits:
- stress free
- easy to use
- on-the-spot results
- one time use & easy disposal
- 60 second testing
- recommended by top veterinarians
How To Use:
- Step 1: Easily assemble the telescopic pole by attaching the metal ring to the rod at the designated points.
- Step 2: Holding the gripped side of the pole, pull the ring to extend the pole. Place the cup inside the metal ring.
- Step 3: Stay near your dog with the extended pole and catch a sample in the cup while your dog is urinating.
- Step 4: Fill the provided vial with the collected urine inside the pipette. The vial should be filled to 3/4 capacity.
- Step 5: Simply dip the strip into the urine filled vial for 2 seconds. Make sure all four squares are submerged. Recap the vial for further use.
- Step 6: Quickly place the diagnostic strip in the designated results according to the instructions on the card.
- Step 7: The sample can be kept for further use. simply close the vial tightly and keep in the refrigerator.
- Step 8: If any test shows positive, take the sample to your vet for further evaluation.
CheckUp Kit Contains:
- 1 disposable cup
- 1 telescopic pole
- 1 detachable metal ring
- 2 testing strips
- 1 sample collection vial
- 1 sample collection pipette
NOTE: The telescopic pole extends to 60 cm (approximately 23 1/2"), not including the length of the arm of the person conducting the test. This allows pet owners to maintain a comfortable distance from the dog while urinating, to avoid and mess or interference with the dog.