Med-Vet Breathe'-O2 Paste
Breathe'-O2 Paste contains science-based active ingredients to support the lungs and air-ways by soothing nasal passages and supporting normal bronchial function. A proprietary blend of B vitamins provides a source of energy, helps support red blood cell production, cellular health and benefits an overall healthy respiratory and cardiovascular system.
Contains active ingredients to support lung and air-way function (alpha lipoic acid, menthol, CMG)along with ingredients to provide a source of energy (citrulline)and help support red blood cell production (B vitamins) for greater oxygen carrying capacity. Tyrosine is considered an adaptogen that can help maintain normal focus due to stress and anxiety.
- supports lung/air-way function
- sooth nasal passages
- supports normal bronchial function
- easy to use
- Citrulline: A naturally occurring amino acid that helps support normal energy levels.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (BreatheO2): A natural antioxidant that supports a healthy inflammatory response and helps regenerate water soluble vitamins (C, E).
- DMG (Dimethylglycine): Helps support muscle function, a healthy immune system, metabolism, and serves as an antioxidant.
- Tyrosine: Important to proper function of the thyroid, adrenal and pituitary glands, its relationship with dopamine has led to its use in horses to provide daily support for a balanced mental focus.
- Menthol: A natural vasodilator and support healthy respiratory function. It also helps support smooth muscle function in airway and nasal passages.
- The B Vitamins (Proprietary Blend): Help support overall healthy respiratory/cardiovascular system, red blood cell production, proper nerve function, cellular health, energy levels and brain function.
Administer 40 ml 30-60 minutes pre-race/exercise. Can also be administered 30 minutes post-race to aid in normal muscle recovery. Can also be used in conjunction with Gastro-Plex paste (administered 60-90 minutes pre-race).