|Please review the following basic rules that govern your use of the Site (the "Agreement"). Please note that your use of this Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these rules.
- From time to time changes may be made to the rules that govern your use of the Site. Your use, following any such change, constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed. We may change, move or delete portions of, or may add to, our Site from time to time.
- Jeffers disclaims any responsibility for the use or misuse of products and of the methods of use described in this online store. All comments regarding products on this site are intended to be correct and accurate but purchasers/users should be guided solely by their own judgment and opinion coupled with professional veterinarian advice, which should be sought in all animal health matters. The manufacturer's labels should always be followed. No Jeffers employee is authorized to recommend any derivation from label usage.
- Any services that scrapes, crawls, harvests, or copies the website in a way that causes harm or instability to the website is not permitted. In addition, copyrighted materials may not be collected and shared without prior consent by Jeffers, Inc. In cases of suspected misuse, we may block users by IP addresses, types of access, browsers, or by other categories of technology at our sole discretion. Crawlers that change IP address or do not respect specified crawl rates may be blocked or banned, although this is typically a last resort. Failure to immediately ban a user violating the Terms of Service does not constitute permission or compliance.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the "Contents") are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by Keith Jeffers, Inc. ("Jeffers").
- The Contents of the Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, POSTCARDS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- All comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to Jeffers on or by this Site or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively, "Comments") shall be and remain Jeffers's property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to Jeffers of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, Jeffers will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Jeffers is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any user Comments.
- You agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Site will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make. Jeffers retains the right to delete and/or censor any such libelous, unlawful, abusive or obscene comments.
- You agree that Jeffers may use and/or disclose information about your demographics and use of the Site in any manner that does not reveal your identity.
The products are available while supplies last. The prices displayed on the Site, however, are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States. Prices are subject to change without notice. Jeffers may also change, delete, move, or add product without notice on the site.
- Product Use
Jeffers disclaims any responsibility for the use or misuse of products and of the methods of use described on this site. The manufacturer's label should always be followed. No Jeffers employee is authorized to recommend any deviation from label usage.
All vaccines are non-returnable and non-refundable. Because vaccines must be kept at cool temperatures to ensure potency, Jeffers strongly recommends overnight or two-day shipping. When placed in a padded envelope with ice, vaccines can be safely shipped to you even during the summer months. Vaccines are shipped early in the week to prevent them from being in transit over the weekend. When you receive your order, the ice packs will be melted but they will have already done their job protecting your biologicals. Be sure to keep your vaccines refrigerated until you are ready to use them. Never freeze a vaccine or biological.
An extra-insulated cooler is also available for vaccines.
Before you order, make sure the shipping methods and quantities of vaccines you select are correct and are afforded the level of protection they will require. All biologicals instruct that you use the entire contents when first opened.
NOTE: All of our handling controls are based upon advice from the manufacturer, professional consultation and rigorous internally tested control procedures.
- Rabies Shots
Please note that because it is unlawful in many states to purchase Rabies Shots from any source other than a licensed veterinarian, Jeffers is only able to ship Rabies Shots to those states in which it is legal. If you live in a state where it is unlawful to ship Rabies Shots, Jeffers will note this when you enter your shipping address and will remove that item from your shopping cart and present you with a new total based on the other items in your cart.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of products that appear on the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your computer monitor, your monitor's display may be different than the actual color. If you are not satisfied with the color of your product as it was represented online, Jeffers will gladly exchange that product.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- To the extent that this Site contains links to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Jeffers does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
- THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENTS OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIRS OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OUR SITE, AND THAT JEFFERS, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Jeffers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
- All statements on this site are intended to be correct and accurate but purchasers/users should be guided solely by their own judgment and opinions coupled with professional veterinarian advice, which should be sought in all animal health matters.
- Your business is appreciated. If you are not completely satisfied with an item , simply return it, and it will be replaced or exchanged, or you may be credited or refunded. Refunds or credit will not include service charges or freight charges. Personalized, monogrammed, or custom items are non-returnable and the customer must fax, email, or mail instructions for exact personalization/customization in order to be guaranteed accurate. Books, videos, DVDs and CDs as well as Vaccines and biologicals, are not returnable. Items showing signs of use or abuse are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Drop-shipped items are not returnable. Prices are subject to change without notice. Due to the possibility of typographical or human error, Jeffers, Inc. disclaims responsibility for errors. Please contact customer service with any further questions.
- This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or Jeffers. You may terminate this Agreement at any time. Jeffers also may terminate this Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in Jeffers's sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement. Upon any termination of this Agreement by either you or Jeffers, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of this Agreement or otherwise.