$6.99 to $19.99
Bronco® e Equine Fly Spray contains 0.033% Prallethrins and 0.5% Piperonyl Butoxide and 0.1% Permethrin to control house, horse, horn, stable and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats on horses. Read More
This item cannot ship to Canada, GU, PR
Bronco® e Equine Fly Spray
Contains 0.033% Prallethrins and 0.5% Piperonyl Butoxide and 0.1% Permethrin to control house, horse, horn, stable and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats on horses. It also kills fleas and ticks.
This product is not safe to use on cats.
Bronco® Fly Spray Key Points:
- Contains 3 Active Ingredients
- Economical, yet effective
- Repels and kills stable, horse, face, deer, house, and horn flies, plus mosquitoes, lice, chiggers, and gnats
- Ready-to-use, water-based formula
- Pleasant citronella scent.
Apply to horse and repeat as needed.
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Spray,Liquid
- Ingredients: Prallethrin,Piperonyl Butoxide,Permethrin
- Insect Type: Flies,Mosquitoes,Gnats,Fleas,Ticks
- Size: 1 Quart,Gallon
"Not what it used to be"
Bronco fly spray used to work great, and smelled great. Now it does not work well at all for me, I spray it and flies land right back where I sprayed. I think the manufacturer has watered the product down to much...
"fly be gone"
GREAT Fly spray and smeels good to.fly do rerist this stuff all day long. I do spray my horses every morning during fly season. COWBOY BO
"Good Fly Spray"
I have seen this product kill lice/ticks. It is a good product to have around the barn. I use it in the summer time against flies. Not sticky and works great. None of my horses have any type of allergic reactions to the Bronco fly spray.