Anthelcide® EQ Paste
Buy 11 Get 1 FREEPurchase (11) Anthelcide Pastes (N2A1), Get (1) FREE.
No limit. Ends 10-12-15.
Key Features for the Anthelcide® EQ Paste:
- for horses of any age
- contains the 22.7% oxibendazole
- shows efficacy against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles
- appropriate for use in rotational deworming programs
- packaged in an easy-to-use, dial-type syringe
Anthelcide® EQ Paste is used to aid in the control of:
- large and small strongyles
- large round worms
This wormer is NOT effective against bots.
24 gm syringe treats up to 1,200 lb body weight (800 lb if targeted against intestinal strongyles). Horses maintained on premises where reinfection is likely to occur should retreat in 6-8 weeks.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Form: Paste
- Active Ingredient: Oxibendazole