Women's Arctic Storm Extreme-Cold Conditions Winter Boot
The Arctic Storm Extreme-Cold Conditions Winter Boots offers layers of warmth in a slim profile that hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day.
- DS1 molded outsole - outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection+EVA cold-blocking midsole
- extra layers of insulating warmth & protection
- 5.5 mm bootie
- 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam
- 2 mm air mesh
- 2 mm warm fleece lining
- removable molded EVA sock liner
- double Achilles heel & instep reinforcement
- nylon shank
For temperatures between -50° - 65° F.
DRYSHOD Standard Premium Features:
- 100% waterproof - Designed & built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie - keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off & dries in seconds.
- 4-way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining - Moves the air to keep your feet dry & comfortable.
- Easy-On/Easy-Off - 4-way stretch materials & generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural Rubber Overlays - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort - Slipper soft comfort and sized to athletic shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.