Tucker Endurance Trail Saddle, Wide
Tucker Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
Tuckers are built to last! Tucker led the way in the trail industry with the introduction of the Endurance Trail Saddle. More than 25 years later it's still one of the most popular in the Tucker line. The no horn design is great for bending under low branches on the trail, while still providing rider security in the seat. Tucker's patented Gel-Cush Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort.
- Tree: Fiberglass Reinforced-DURAhide covered
- Weight: 20 lb
- Cantle: 3 1/2"
- Swell Width: 10"
- Tree Warranty: 10 years
- Revitalized design with the same great look and function.
- Upgraded Tucker logo hardware with rings for tying gear.
- Revised seat has been "trail tested" and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort.
- Improved engineering for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging & tree fit options.
- Fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength & lightweight.
- Felt-lined skirts as a natural shock absorber & doesn't pack down as fleece can.
- Comes with nylon tie straps.