Sulfodene Medicated Hot Spot and Itch Relief, 8 oz
Sulfoden Skin Medication is formulated to be effective as an aid in the treatment of certain common skin inflammations in dogs. Recommended specifically as an aid for hot spots )Moist Dermatitis). Also, Sulfodene is an effective first aid for scrapes and abrasions.
Sulfodene Key Benefits:
- helps prevent infection
- helps heals minor cuts and scrapes
- treats hot spots associated with scratching, hair loss and redness
- helps relieve topical conditions that ma have a bacterial and/or fungal basis
- for use on cuts, scrapes, bites, abrasions and skin irritations
- Benzyl Alcohol 2%
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5%
- Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%
Water, Hamamelis Virginiana ( Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sucrose Octaacetate, Allantoin, Trtrasodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Diazolidinyl Urea, FD&C Blue No. 1.