Purina HIGH OCTANE Heavy Weight Topdress
Purina HIGH OCTANE Heavy Weight Topdress is an extremely palatable high-fat supplement providing supplemental energy. Helps to soften muscle and promotes healthy hair and skin.
- safe, palatable source of energy
- can be fed to all show species
- helps improve voluntary feed intake
- helps promote growth, bloom, & increased body condition
- no added copper (safe for sheep)
- promotes healthy skin & shiny hair coats
- can be mixed with tap water & stays in solution
- can be poured on feed or used as a source of water & energy
HIGH OCTANE Heavy Weight supplement is designed to be fed as a supplement to the base feeding program. Mix supplement into daily feed at the rates below to provide supplemental energy, essential amino acids, to help aid in palatability, and to provide essential fatty acids for skin and hair quality. Can also be mixed with water at the rate of 8 oz per gallon of water and poured onto feed.
- Show Cattle - 2-12 oz/day - Cattle can be more sensitive to dietary changes, especially energy. Start slowly at 2 oz per day and mix thoroughly along with Honer Show Chow Show cattle feed of choice. Initially, cattle may be slow to consume Heavy Weight but should be acclimated by day 4 to 5. Increase slowly, by 1 to 2 oz per day every 4 to 5 days until the desired feeding level has been achieved.
- Show Pigs - 2-16 oz/day - Begin feeding at 2 oz per day along with Honor Show Chow Show pig feed of choice. Increase slowly at 2 oz per day every other day until the desired feeding level has been achieved.
- Show Lambs & Goats - 2-8 oz/day - Begin feeding at 2 oz per day along with Honor Show Chow feed of choice. To help prevent digestive disturbances, increase slowly by 1 to 2 oz per day every 3 to 4 days until the desired feeding level has been achieved.
- Crude Protein...min...8.0%
- Crude Fat...min...70.0%
- Crude Fiber...max...0.10%
Ingredients: dried whey, dried milk protein, animal fat (preserved with Ethoxyquin), vegetable oil, lecithin, sodium tripolyphosphate, and calcium silicate.