$379.00 to $1,899.00
XHD2 Load Cell System & Bracket Assembly is for permanent installations under manual or hydraulic squeeze chutes. Use under crushes, crates, and in high usage environments. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
XHD2 Load Cell System & Bracket Assembly
The XHD2 Bracket Assembly is a 2-piece mounting bracket for manual and hydraulic squeeze chute installations. Hardware included.
The XHD2 Load Cell System is for permanent installations under manual or hydraulic squeeze chutes. Use under crushes, crates, and in high usage environments.
Tru-Test Load Cells are recognized for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments. The system is fully water, dirt, and rodent resistant, Cells are made from heavy-duty plated tool steel and sealed for corrosion resistance. Heavy-duty cables minimize cable damage.
Features & Benefits:
- rugged-strong & durable construction for extreme installations
- plug and play - factory calibrated with most Tru-Test scale indicators
- cable connectors - wire joiners inside the Junction Box allow good wire contact & quick setup
- plated and sealed load cell - protects against moisture & corrosion damage
- mounting brackets - optional mounting bracket allows for fast and easy installation
- Capacity (per load cell): 2,500 lb
- System capacity (4 x cells): 10,000 lb
- Resolutions: 5 or 10 lb
- Accuracy: 1% or 2 resolutions, whichever is greater
- Sensitivity: 0.266 mV/V @ 2,500 lb
- Lead out cable length (home run cable): 26ft
- Operating temperature: +15 to +105 degrees F
- Storage temperature: -5 to +120 degrees F
Includes 4 concrete anchor plates and crush/chute mounting plates.
- Brand: Tru-Test
- Type: Weighing,Scales