The Arctic Storm Extreme-Cold Conditions Winter Boots offers layers of warmth in a slim profile that hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Women's Arctic Storm Extreme-Cold Conditions Winter Boot
The Arctic Storm Extreme-Cold Conditions Winter Boots offers layers of warmth in a slim profile that hug your feet and keep you warm and comfortable all day.
- DS1 molded outsole - outer and inner grip
- 6 layers of protection+EVA cold-blocking midsole
- extra layers of insulating warmth & protection
- 5.5 mm bootie
- 2.5 mm DENSOPRENE XD foam
- 2 mm air mesh
- 2 mm warm fleece lining
- removable molded EVA sock liner
- double Achilles heel & instep reinforcement
- nylon shank
For temperatures between -50° - 65° F.
DRYSHOD Standard Premium Features:
- 100% waterproof - Designed & built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
- 5 mm Densoprene Foam Insulated Bootie - keeps out the cold & wet. Keeps in the warm & dry.
- Hydrokote Water Repellent - No more soggy boots. Water rolls off & dries in seconds.
- 4-way Stretch Breathable Airmesh Lining - Moves the air to keep your feet dry & comfortable.
- Easy-On/Easy-Off - 4-way stretch materials & generous heel kick for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Roll-Down Calf Pipe - Roll down the top to tuck in your pant leg or vent in warm temperatures.
- Genuine Natural Rubber Overlays - Only genuine hand-laid rubber. No PVC, PU, or TPR.
- Superior Stability - Reinforced tuck board with rigid shanks for added stability.
- Superior Fit and Comfort - Slipper soft comfort and sized to athletic shoe standards.
- Convenient Back-Pull Tabs - Sturdy pull tabs for easy-on/easy-off convenience.
- Brand: Dryshod West
- Type: Boots