$31.99 to $275.99
The West Nile Innovator + EWT vaccine for horses aids in the prevention of the Eastern & Western Encephalomyelitis plus West Nile Virus Vaccine and Tetanus Toxoid. Read More
This item cannot ship to AK, NV, PR, Canada
Cannot ship to P.O. Box
West Nile - Innovator + EWT
Save $3 with Zoetis Rebate Offer (link opens in a new tab).
The West Nile Innovator aids in protection against three mosquito-borne diseases: Eastern & Western Encephalomyelitis plus West Nile Virus and Tetanus Toxoid.
Directions for West Nile - Innovator +EWT
- Inject one 1 mL dose IM using aseptic technique.
- Administer a second 1 mL dose 3 to 4 weeks after the first dose.
- A 1 mL booster dose should be given annually.
- Brand: Zoetis
- Type: Eastern & Western Encephalomyelitis,West Nile Virus
- Amount: Single Dose,10 Dose Vial
I called the rep. with a question about expiration dates. They were more than helpful and know what they are talking about. Thanks for caring enough to help!!
"Peace of mind"
I have used this vaccine on my horse for the past few years. I trust this product and this is the only West Nile vaccine I will use. Gives me peace on mind to know my horse is protected considering I live in the south.