Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel, 12 oz
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel is a warm, soothing treatment for temporary muscular soreness caused by overexertion, minor injuries and/or arthritis. This concentrated spearmint-scented gel contains natural botanical extracts which help reduce swelling and speed recovery.
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel helps relieve swelling and pain of arthritis in older horses. With or without wraps, before and/or after workouts or competition, it keeps legs sound and tight. If you rub, don't wrap.
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel Features & Benefits:
- effective muscle, joint, and arthritis pain reliever
- convenient gel form - easy to apply to hard to reach areas
- helps fatigued muscles recover twice as fast
- can be applied directly to isolated areas of pain
- contains natural botanical extracts
- refreshing spearmint scent
Note: This product cannot be shipped via postal service or air. This product cannot be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Canada or the Virgin Islands.
- Type: Gel
- Brand: Absorbine
- Size: 12 oz
"Absorbine liniment gel"
Been using this on my old laborador for a couple of years. The side benefit is that after applying it to his leg joints my arthritis in my hands gets relief too.
My husband and daughter use this for their sore hands and backs (arthritis). We need a case of it!