Tucker Horizon Trailhead Saddle, Medium
Don't shy away from your next long trail ride. Enjoy it with the Horizon Trailhead Saddle! The lower horn and cantle provide a more open seat and easier mounting and dismounting. Enjoy all the benefits the Horizon saddle has to offer.
- Exceptional English bridle leather that is known for its incredible softness form the first time that you use it.
- An ergonomic shock absorbing seat that protects tender areas.
- An advanced tree system that will help your horse thrive.
Long days and sore joints have met their match! After a long ride, an ordinary saddle leaves your joints hurting, your back sore, and soft areas tender. Tucker Trail Saddles are known all over the world for their incredible comfort which is second to none. A Tucker Horizon series trail saddle will give you an entirely different riding experience. It's more than another trail saddle - it's the Horizon series by Tucker.
- Tree: Fiberglass Reinforced-DURAhide covered
- Weight: 31 lb
- Discipline: Trail
- Cantle: 4"
- Swell Width: 14 1/2"
- Skirt: 26"
- Tooling: Tooled
- Hardware: Chrome with engraved Tucker logo conchos & rings
- Rigging: In-skirt Western with leather latigos
- Tree Warranty: 10 years
- Revitalized design with the same great look and function.
- Upgraded Tucker logo hardware with rings for tying gear.
- Revised seat has been "trail tested" and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort.
- Improved engineering for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging & tree fit options.
- Fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength & lightweight.
- Felt-lined skirts as a natural shock absorber & doesn't pack down as fleece can.
- Comes with nylon tie straps.
- Brand: Tucker
- Type: Saddle
- Color: Brown