Tucker High Plains Smooth Trail Saddle, Wide
Tucker Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
The Tucker High Plains Saddle has a perfect combination of a wider swell and a deep 5" cantle for added back support and is made with smooth leather for a classic look. This helps to keep you in position so you can focus on what you love-the ride! Tucker's patented Gel-Cush shock absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail comfort. Tuckers are built to last!
- Tree: Fiberglass Reinforced-DURAhide covered
- Weight: 26 lb
- Discipline: Trail
- Cantle: 5"
- Swell Width: 14 1/2"
- Horn Height: 3"
- Skirt: 24" Full or Round
- Tree Warranty: 10 years
- Revitalized design with the same great look and function.
- Upgraded Tucker logo hardware with rings for tying gear.
- Revised seat has been "trail tested" and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort.
- Improved engineering for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging & tree fit options.
- Fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength & lightweight.
- Felt-lined skirts as a natural shock absorber & doesn't pack down as fleece can.
- Comes with nylon tie straps.
- Brand: Tucker
- Type: Saddle
- Color: Brown