Tucker High Plains Smooth Trail Saddle, Medium
Tucker Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
The Tucker High Plains Smooth Trail Saddle is made with smooth leather for a classic look. The Tucker High Plains Saddle has a perfect combination of a wider swell and a deep 5" cantle for added back support. This helps to keep you in position so you can focus on what you love-the ride! Tucker's patented Gel-Cush shock absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail comfort. Tuckers are built to last!
- Tree: Fiberglass Reinforced-DURAhide covered
- Weight: 26 lb
- Discipline: Trail
- Cantle: 5"
- Swell Width: 14 1/2"
- Horn Height: 3"
- Skirt: 24" Full or Round
- Tree Warranty: 10 years
- Revitalized design with the same great look and function.
- Upgraded Tucker logo hardware with rings for tying gear.
- Revised seat has been "trail tested" and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort.
- Improved engineering for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging & tree fit options.
- Fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength & lightweight.
- Felt-lined skirts as a natural shock absorber & doesn't pack down as fleece can.
- Comes with nylon tie straps.
- Brand: Tucker
- Type: Saddle
- Color: Brown