Triple Crown Alfa-Lox Forage
Triple Crown Alfa-Lox Forage is a unique alfalfa-based supplement designed specifically to address and help improve the health of a horse's digestive tract through the inclusion of:
- Chopped alfalfa hay - provides natural buffering.
- Prebiotics - Mannanoligosaccharide (MOS) promotes intestinal cell immunity.
- Omega-3 fatty acids - help reduce intestinal inflammation
- L-carnitine & L-glutamine - Amino acids proven to stimulate cellular immunity, regeneration, and repair.
- ButiPEARL Z EQ - Provides supplemental butyric acid and zinc to help strengthen the intestinal tract to help improve nutrient absorption and provide a strong barrier against pathogens, parasites, and toxins.
Feeding Directions: Feed 2-4 lb of Alfa-Lox, per horse, per day. Alfa-Lox can be mixed with a horse's grain or fed separately.
NOTE: Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times. Keep product fresh in cool, dry storage. Examine product daily. DO NOT use if old or contaminated with mold, insects or foreign material.
(Free from Restricted Ruminant Protein Products per Title 21, DFR 589.2000/2001)
sun-cured alfalfa, yeast culture, yeast extract, L-carnitine, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat middlings, distillers dried grains, cane molasses, flaxseed oil, soybean oil, butyric acid, zinc oxide, silicon dioxide, peppermint essential oil, propylene glycol, glycerin, (propionic acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate (preservatives)).
- Brand: Triple Crown
- Type: Digestive Health
- Size: 40 lb