Trap 'n Toss™ Disposable Fly Trap
A disposable fly trap which uses a special attractant of multiple feeding stimulants plus a powerful sex pheromone to attract and trap flies.
Trap 'n Toss™ Disposable Fly Trap Key Points:
- can hold over 10,000 flies
- when temperature exceeds 85 degrees, place in a shaded area.
- portable so you can move it if flies develop a new meeting place.
- can be hung at any level or set on the ground.
- made of break-resistant plastic.
- handy, disposable fly trap can be hung or set down
- attracts and kills flies without insecticides
- for use around children, pets, or livestock
- special attractant contains multiple feeding stimulants plus a fly sex attractant
- easy-to-use - just squeeze in attractant and add water
- Brand: Starbar
"What a good trap!"
I read the reviews about no smell. Bought several and since have ordered more. First day out the traps were filled with gnats and flies. This trap catches more varieties and faster than other traps I have tried. No smell is a real big plus. This is a bad year for biting insects! More traps on the way .....
These are amazing! so nice to have something that actually works and doesn't make your stomach turn due to smell.
"amazed at no smell"
With the bottom entrance and domed shape, keeps the smell of the attract down in side so not to bother people. Flies still follow the stink and get trapped though!
I love these. The none smell is the best part. Great product. Have had several people ask me where I got them from.
"Best fly traps"
I've tried them all, I think. Fly paper, fly predators, bottle traps ... I think these are the most effective by far. I have them auto-shipped monthly so my dairy goats and laying hens have a much more comfortable summer.
i have been using these for many years. Simply the best product for the money out there. I fill with water, then squeeze the opened attractant in and then drop that vial in too. For best results,do hang it low to the ground and in the shade.
These traps work really well. I even put one on the back porch during the summer. Word of caution, do not spill the fly juice on you, and do not let your pets anywhere near this stuff. It is super stinky!
"great fly trap, great price"
These things attract and trap flies like nobody's business. The only thing I caution you on is don't have water going full bore when you fill from underneath, you don't want that stink on you!!! They will trap their capacity in no time and you can just toss 'em and not feel guilty about spending too much on a throw away. Great product, I buy several at a time...