$3.99 to $6.99
Ticked Off - Tick Removal Tool
This simple-to-use device removes ticks safely from people and animals by grabbing the mouthparts at skin level and removing them completely, in one motion, without touching the tick. This tool is ideal to take on camping trips, hiking, or just having around the house.
Ticked Off Key Benefits:
- removes crawling or attached ticks
- simple and easy to use
- independently University lab tested
- physician and veterinarian endorsed
- helps reduce the risk of diseases
- no human contact with the tick
How To Use:
- Isolate the tick, and make sure it is clearly visible and free from obstruction
- Place the wider part of the notch on the skin near the tick (hold skin taut if necessary).
- Apply slight pressure downward on the skin
- Slide the tick removal tool forward so the small part of the notch is framing the tick.
- Continuous forward sliding motion detaches the tick.
Make sure to clean the tick removal tool with alcohol or disinfectant.
- Brand: Ticked Off
- Insect Type: Ticks
"unhappy with results"
although they seem to work on large ticks, they don't work on small ones. unhappy with these
I run a wildlife hospital, as well as rescue/adopt special needs dogs. This item is hands-down the best device ever for removing ticks. It works on any size tick, any level of engorgement without ever leaving the head or causing the tick to burst and get blood everywhere. A simple device, but works great.
This removes ticks of all sizes from all places on dogs & horses of all sizes. Works every time - painlessly! Everyone who owns a dog or horse should have one of these in their first aid kit or with other necessary supplies. It is wonderful!
This is the best tick removal product I have found. It is easy to use and you never need to touch the tick. I like the bright colored spoon, it is easy to find in the first aid supplies. Get the multi pack, your friends will want one too.
"Most Amazing Thing Ever!"
This is the coolest tool I have ever seen! It is amazingly simple to use, the dog feels no pain when the tick is removed, and you are sure to get the entire tick every time! Even if you only see a tick occassionally, you should have one of these! I recommend them to everyone I know who has a dog!