ThunderEssence is a veterinarian-recommended blend of natural essential oils to help calm and relax dogs during times of stress. Available in spray or drops, this combination of Lavender Oil, Chamomile, and Egyptian Geranium Oil can help soothe dogs with anxiety caused by stressors.
Place drops of ThunderEssence on your pet's bedding or directly on your pet's coat. The drops can also be used in combination with the ThunderShirt for added calming effect. The pleasant, relaxing, fragrance is also great neutralizing odors such as the "wet dog smell". ThunderEssence is 100% safe for dogs, pH balanced, paraben-free, dye-free, and cruelty-free. Keep a bottle in your car's glove compartment to keep pets calm and relaxed for safer travels.
Made in the USA. Do not use on cats.
ThunderEssence Drops Can Help With:
- fear of loud noises like thunder and fireworks
- uneasiness in a new home or environment
- stress when visiting the vet
- anxiety when boarding
- problem barking
- destructive chewing
- stress when socializing or during training
- stress caused by environmental changes (remodeling)
- anxiety when boarding or kenneling
- travel anxiety such as shaking, vomiting, panting, agitation, and salivation
Put 2-5 drops daily or twice daily as needed on your dog's body, bed, blankets or ThunderShirt.
Ingredients: dipropylene glycol, Egyptian geranium oil, lavender oil, castor oil, chamomile.
- Brand: Thundershirt
- Type: Calming Drops
- Form: Essential Oils