Elevated dog feeders are a healthy feeding system. They encourage better digestion and easier swallowing which is especially helpful for dogs with medical conditions like mega-esophagus. For older or arthritic dogs, elevated bowls make feeding more comfortable because a raised level eating position puts less pressure on the neck, back and joints.
- Better posture, especially with older pets
- Better digestion-food moves from mouth to stomach quicker and easier
- Less stress on the pasterns (canine forearm/wrist area).
- Less "leaning". Relives stress on hips and shoulder.
- 23.25"x 11.75"x 23.5"
- Size: 23.25" x 11.75" x 23.5"