(Pfizer) Contains 102.4 gm Oxytetracycline HCl per package. A broad-spectrum, highly concentrated antibiotic powder intended for administration in the drinking water of chickens, turkeys, swine, cattle, and sheep for the control and treatment of specific diseases. Specifically formulated for use in proportioner water medication systems. Do not use in birds producing eggs for human consumption.
- Readily absorbed from digestive tract.
- Highly soluble; easy to make stock solutions.
- Ideal for use in stock tanks and automatic water proportioner systems.
- Economical - a little goes a long way.
- 5-day slaughter withdrawal.
- For use in honeybees to control American Foulbrood caused by Bacillus larvae at 200 mg/colony.