Team Camarillo Chocolate Swirl Barrel Saddle, Regular Tree, Vintage
This saddle is made to order and typically ships in 8-10 weeks. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
"I like design. I like a better saddle. I wanted a saddle that was a western lifestyle saddle, kind of an all-around looking saddle with what we needed in the barrel race; lightness, balance, a tool to help stay balanced on my horse."-Sharon Camarillo
Sharon Camarillo is a Multi-National Finals Rodeo Qualifier, National Cowboy Hall of Fame Inductee, and National Cowgirl Hall of Fame Inductee. Sharon and Storme conduct better Barrel Racing clinics worldwide. Team Camarillo saddles were designed to Sharon and Storm's specifications and made by hand in Texas. This saddle has all of Team Camarillo's essential features to keep you balanced in the seat. Eye-catching Team Camarillo barrel saddle with a hard seat and copper spots on cantle overlay. Two-toned vintage and hand tooled. Team Camarillo designed plate rigging to keep the saddle in the perfect place.
Core Features of Reinsman Barrel Saddle:
- hand-tooled leather.
- genuine woolskin skirt lining
- upgraded hardware and trim; hand-stitched riggings, horns, cantle bindings
- one year workmanship warranty
Team Camarillo Barrel Saddle Features:
- a secure seat to stay properly balanced through a powerful turn
- the highest quality saddle in the lightest weight possible
- narrow seat twist and wide swells to ride effectively
- fenders are set to help keep the rider's legs from getting behind and falling forward during a run
- Hardware: Gold Scroll
- Tooling: 7/8 Snowflake Arizona Combo
- Rigging:3-way adjustable in-skirt
- Horn: 4" Neck, 1 1/2" Cap
- Skirt: 25"
- Swell Width: 13"
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Seat: Hard seat
- Warranty: Tree-Lifetime Warranty
- Brand: Reinsman
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Vintage
- Country of origin: USA