Tammy Fischer Remuda Signature Treeless Barrel Saddle, Medium, Chocolate
Designed with barrel racer Tammy Fischer- 6-time NFR qualifier barrel racer, Calgary Stampede, and Rodeo Houston Champion. The Remuda Treeless gives you extra stick with roughout fenders and flap. Turquoise patina copper spots and slotted conchos with short strings are striking against rich chocolate leather. The treeless design keeps the rider in close contact with the horse and allows the horse unrestricted movement. Fleece lined neoprene skirts are flexible, molding to your horse's shape and bending with your horse in the turns. For the rider that likes a deep seat, the upright swell and cantle keep you secure and positioned. Forward hung stirrup leathers keep your feet from getting behind you and provide the rider great flexibility in the stirrups. Aluminum rubber grip stirrups.
Remuda Signature Treeless Barrel Saddle Features:
- ultimate close contact between horse and rider- no bars
- leg cut swells to provide a place to set your legs
- fenders are forward hung
- neoprene skirts absorb the shock and distribute the rider's weight
- 5" cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat
- lightweight design
- great for horses that are hard to fit
- Hardware: Turquoise Patina Copper Berry
- Tooling: 1/2 floral with Camo border
- Rigging: 7/8 Dropped D
- Horn: 2 1/2" Short, 3" Medium
- Skirt: 13" D x 24" L
- Swell Width: 12 1/2"
- Cantle Height: 5"
- Weight: 26 lbs
"The close contact of my saddle lets the horse and rider connect in a way that traditional saddles can't." -Tammy Fischer
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Chocolate
- Country of Origin: USA
You May Also Like