This Fischer Treeless saddle provides unrestricted movement for the horse. especiallyimportant during the turns, the saddle is able to move and flex with the horse. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Tammy Fischer Palomino Treeless Barrel Saddle, Wide, Chocolate
Designed with barrel racer Tammy Fischer- 6-time NFR qualifier barrel racer, Calgary Stampede, and Rodeo Houston Champion. This Fischer Treeless saddle has all the great features of Tammy's signature saddles but with a lower 4" cantle and low profile swell and medium horn. They suit the rider that prefers a more open seat. The Palomino features soft gold mystic seating accented by antique brass trim and conchos. The striking gold tones pop against the rich chocolate leather. The treeless design keeps the rider in close contact with the horse and allows the horse unrestricted movement. Fleece lined neoprene skirts are flexible, molding to your horse's shape and bending with your horse in the turns. Forward hung stirrup leathers keep your feet from getting behind you and provide the rider great flexibility in the stirrups. Aluminum rubber grip stirrups
Palomino Treeless Barrel Saddle Features:
- ultimate close contact between horse and rider- no bars
- leg cut swells to provide a place to set your legs
- fenders are forward hung
- neoprene skirts absorb the shock and distribute the rider's weight
- 4" cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat.
- lightweight design
- great for horses that are hard to fit
- made with a regular fit that is recommended for horses with a prominent wither.
- Hardware: Satin Gold Cross
- Tooling: Full Rose Floral with Spots
- Rigging: 7/8 Dropped Dee
- Horn: 3" Medium
- Skirt: 13" D x 24" L
- Swell Width: 12 1/2"
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Weight: 26 lbs
"The close contact of my saddle lets the horse and rider connect in a way that traditional saddles can't" -Tammy Fischer
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Country of origin: USA
- Color: Chocolate
You May Also Like