The Fischer Courage treeless Circle Y barrel has fleece lined neoprene skirts are flexible, molding to your horse's shape and bending with your horse in the turns. Read More
This item ships directly from the manufacturer. Please allow additional transit time.
Tammy Fischer Courage Treeless Barrel Saddle, Wide, Chocolate
The Fischer Courage treeless Circle Y barrel racer has beautiful rose tooling, chocolate painted background, daisy embossed suede seat, and copper conchos with copper spots for a gorgeous appeal. The treeless design keeps the rider in close contact with the horse and allows the horse unrestricted movement. Fleece lined neoprene skirts are flexible, molding to your horse in turns. With a 4" laid back cantle and low profile swell, this saddle will appeal to riders who like to be able to get out of their seat quicker and not feel constrained by the saddle. Forward hung stirrup leathers keep your feet from getting behind you and provide the rider with great flexibility in the stirrups. Offest aluminum stirrups with rubber grips.
Palomino Treeless Barrel Saddle Features:
- ultimate close contact between horse and rider- no bars.
- leg cut swells to provide a place to set your legs.
- fenders are forward hung.
- neoprene skirts absorb the shock and distribute the rider's weight.
- 4" cantle and tall swells provide a secure seat.
- lightweight design
- great for horses that are hard to fit, the treeless saddle will conform to each horse.
- made with a regular fit that is recommended for horses with a prominent wither.
- Hardware: Copper Maltese
- Tooling: Full Rose Floral with Spots
- Rigging: 7/8 Dropped Dee
- Horn: 3" Medium
- Skirt: 13" D x 24" L
- Swell Width: 12 1/2"
- Cantle Height: 4"
- Weight: 26 lbs
"The close contact of my saddle lets the horse and rider connect in a way that traditional saddles can't" -Tammy Fischer
- Brand: Circle Y
- Type: Barrel Saddle
- Color: Chocolate
- Country of origin: USA
You May Also Like