Sweetlix 16:8 Meat Maker® Goat Mineral with Rumensin®
Medicated mineral supplement for goats containing Rumensin® to prevent coccidiosis.
Also provides a complete mineral and vitamin package designed to meet the nutritional needs of goats. Provides selenium for diets that are selenium-deficient.
Directions for Sweetlix 16:8 Meat Maker with Rumensin:
- Must be mixed with feed in correct amounts
- Do not feed unmixed!
- Thoroughly mix 1.1 lb with 48.9 lb of non-medicated feed
Sweetlix 16:8 Meat Maker Feed Warnings:
- Contains added copper - Do not feed to sheep!
- Do not allow horses or other equines access to feed containing this product; ingestion by horses has been fatal.
- Brand: Sweetlix/Ridley Specialty
- Type: Mineral
- Form: Feed Additive
- Size: 18 lb
- Ingredient: Rumensin
This year so far, we have had two sets of quads, and three sets of triplets. We have never had multiples before, and the only thing that I have been doing differently is to switch to Sweetlix goat minerals. I am very happy with the mineral/nutritional support it apparently has given my goats. I have been recommending it to anyone who will listen!
"Sweetlix Goat Mineral with Rumensin"
Since using this mineral for the last three years, I have not had a problem with coccidiosis at kidding season. Great preventative and no messy treatments. I mix into their grain and treat all animals at one time. Love it!