Swat Fly Ointment, 7 oz
Swat Fly Repellent Ointment was designed for everyday use, and it is a safe and effective fly repellent for horses, ponies and dogs. Not to be used on animals under 12 weeks of age.
Swat Features & Benefits:
- contains 0.2% pyrethrin
- protects wounds, open sores, and scratches from disease-carrying flies
- repels and kills house, stable, face, and horn flies
- ideal for use on ears and facial areas
- for use on horses, ponies, and dogs
- safe for everyday use
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Insect Control
- Size: 7 oz
- Ingredient: Pyrethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide
"Swat for donkeys"
Use it often to keep the areas that are sensitive to fly and mosquito bites.
"Helps Donkey Summer Sores"
The flies were eating our donkeys alive until we started using Swat. We apply it every morning to their legs to help heal old fly strikes and keep flies off any new areas that become bloody. We also use them on our dogs' ears, which have become a target for flies.
Good stuff- I put this lightly around my horses eyes and down under their belly in that fly spot every morning to keep the flies off.