SuperMask II Classic with Ears
Buy 3, Get 1 Free
Purchase 3 SuperMask II with Ears, Get 1 Free.
No Mix and Match.
No limit. While supplies last. Ends 06-28-2021.
"Now with a longer nose for greater fly protection!"
SuperMask II Classic with Ears Key Features
- same classic styling mesh and plush trim, but with more coverage
- keeps out biting and nuisance flies, dirt, dust and debris
- provides UV protection
- protects eyes without obstructing vision
- horseproof closure with elastic band to provide the optimal fit
- personalized horse nametag on closure for easy identification
Trim color may vary
|Foal||200 - 500 lbs|
|Yearling||500 - 700 lbs|
|Arabian||700 - 900 lbs|
|Horse||900 - 1200 lbs|
|X-Large||1200 -1500 lbs|
- Brand: Farnam
- Type: Fly Mask with Ears
This mask is crap. It is made for Clydesdales. Will not stay on any of my horses--from Mustangs, to Kentucky Mountain, to burros. The old size worked for me for 15 years. Why do companies insist on trying to fix stuff that AIN'T BROKE.
""More protection" - NOT!"
Having used SuperMask II's for years, I thought I'd try the new "more protection" style. Unfortunately, this new design moved the velcro attachment forward on the jowl on my horses, making it too easy for the flymask to come off. I can even pull the mask off while removing the horses' halters. Easily removable is NOT "more protection", it's POOR protection. I'll go back to using the old style, and hope the company doesn't discontinue it.